We are looking for a Transactional Claims Analyst within our Global Shared Service Centre based in the UK. The ideal candidate will join us as soon as possible and will be responsible for processing the claims that leads to settlement of reinsurance contracts and claims.
- Calculate & process inwards transactional claims and contracts accurately, efficiently and in a timely manner, in accordance with agreed processes and claims segmentation rules
- Assist with queries from other GSSC teams in a timely & professional manner. Communicate effectively with the team’s internal customers via the appropriate method of communication (email, Skype, face to face meetings etc).
- Process requests for letter of credit creation, increases, withdrawals and cancellations and bonds in accordance with agreed processes.
- Provide process and claims support to other business units to improve efficiency. 2
- Contribute to any project involving the GSSC and ensure the integration process is conducted efficiently and effectively whilst respecting timelines and deadlines.
- Provide support to other team members in a collaborative environment. Show adaptability & flexibility, covering different portfolios / geographical markets / types of reinsurance depending on urgency within the business.
- Experience of working on calculations of inward reinsurance claims / reinsurance treaty accounts
- Good Excel skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Have a good eye for detail
- Good working knowledge of re/insurance lines of business is desirable.
Closing date: 15 June 2020